The words "Sanctuary Cove" are synonymous with luxury, privacy, security, peace, seclusion, privileged lifestyle, swimming, security, golf, an amazing community and the Village lifestyle.
Your potential new Golf home at Sanctuary Cove home offers:
* Privacy and a low maintenance lifestyle
* A huge defined open plan living areas and outdoor living areas with views of Palm Golf Course
* 3 Bedrooms with large window areas
* The master bedroom is immense and overlooks the golf course
* 3 bathrooms have space and light, but also privacy
* 1 multi-purpose room can be your 2nd living room/4th bedroom or media room.
* The open plan lounge dining area adjoins the kitchen to provide the ideal living/dining area
* Tiling in the living areas and throughout the bathroom creates a low maintenance and modern feel
* Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
* A beautiful rear private courtyard
* Lock-up garage
* Golf buggy space
* Back to base 24/7 Intense Security
If you are an investor, this property would rent between $880-$920 weekly and attract quality tenants.
This property provides an excellent privileged Sanctuary Cove lifestyle at an affordable price.
Most people living in Sanctuary Cove own a Buggy and commute all across the Sanctuary Cove Resort and Marine Village and visit the excellent restaurants, the pub and the Intercontinental Hotel where residents can use the salt water beach lagoon.
You can now have buggy access to the Hope Island shopping center, the Links Hope Island Golf Club house and the H.I. Marina Village shopping center, which boasts stylish restaurants, a great selection of shops including, Coles, Newsagency, tavern and a full range of extensive medical services.
Sanctuary Cove is located just 5 minutes from the M1 Freeway and has easy access to both Brisbane Airport to the north and Coolangatta (Gold Coast) Airport to the south. Both airports are approximately 45mins to 1hr away. Just 20 minutes to Surfers Paradise, with its world famous sandy beaches & surfing, shopping and dining.
Westfield Shopping Center, the theme parks and 2 train stations to Brisbane and onwards. There is a selection of public and private schools including the new Coomera Lutheran College.
Please note- We rarely conduct Open Homes because Sanctuary Cove is a secure gated community. We also know that you prefer to inspect in privacy and not be rushed by other people's presence. We believe that you need private time to mentally consider this property as your new home and to discuss your purchase in private.
3D & FaceTime technology
If you live Out Of Town Please check out the 3D Tour and then organise your live Facetime tour or call Kevin Fan on 0406 660 088 or Alex Phillis on 0411 600 300.
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.